How to measure your Sami bracelet size
- A Sami bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 1½ cm / 0.5 inch to your wrist size.
- Use a flexible tape-measure. (See photo below)
- If you are between sizes ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.Please be aware that when you receive a new Sami bracelet it can feel a little stiff, but the bracelet will quickly soften and become more comfortable as you wear it.
- You can also measure a Sami bracelet you already have. You should measure leather end to leather end (not including loop) for the correct size.
How to measure your Sami Ring size
- Use a flexible tape-measure.
- Measure around the base of the finger to be sized.
- Your size is the circumference of the finger. (6-8 cm/ 2.36-3.15 inch)
If you don´t have a flexible tape-measure you can measure like this:
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. The paper should be no wider than 1,5 cm / 0.59 inch and about 10 cm / 4 inch long.
- Wrap the paper or string around the base of the finger to be sized. Make sure the measurement is snug, but not too tight.
- Mark the string or paper where it completes the circle. (See picture)
- Take the length of the paper or string measurement. Measure between the two marks with a ruler. (See picture)
How to measure your Sami Anklet size
- Measure with a flexible tape-measure either above or below the ankle bone.
- If you held the measuring device snug, then add 1 cm-1,5 cm / 0.39 inch – 0.5 inch, depending on how loose you want your anklet.
How to measure your Sami Necklace size
- Determine the necklace length that best suits your style.